Whatsapp ti ani mei

This story took place somewhere between april and may. When i was  busy with my college days, following the HOME-COLLEGE-HOME routine.

It was wednesday when i missed  college, that day i stayed at home, seeing me at home mom asked me to deposit some cash in her account...  to avoid the daily argument of me not doing any work, i said yes to mom.

Heading to the bank i somehow reached their, avoiding the traffic policemen's on chowk's, i had no licence. Then i parked my bike and entered the bank, there was a    huge rush in the bank seeing this with no time lag i decided to leave the bank and head home ASAP.

As i was heading home i saw a preety girl standing near the door in white salvar-kamiz,with her shoulder's broad and head high with the air of confidence. It seemed as if she was waiting for someone.
Then i steadied my focus from her to home, as i was walking home someone called my name, i looked back. It was the girl in salvar-kamiz who called my name, i was surprised and when she introduced herself i was even more surprised, to know that she was my classmate way back in class 10 .
She used to have some boy-cut hair in class 10 and now she had changed completely form BEHENGI look to glamourus look (Well Puberty had played it's role well).
Then the chat continued and we exchanged our numbers.
A few day's later we started text messaging each other which would normally start from Gm and end with Gn,sd,tc,😊😊. Day's passed and the chattings were converted into meetings everything was going smooth between us but my behaviour towards my family and friend's had changed. I had become short-tempered and would get annoyed even at the smallest mistake and would scream like hell,everyone was unhappy with my behaviour, but i did'nt care, must be because she had come close to me more than my family and my friend's should have. She was my world everything would start and end with her.
One day i decided to gift her a choclate and went to a bakery shop to buy one, that day i was amazed to know that there exist's choclate's amounting more than Rs-10 ,  and for the very first time i had invested Rs-100 for a choclate.
I did this often....
I was all mad for her...i would wish her on her birthday at 11:59' 59" and do all other stuff a desperate lover would do, she had also wished me on my birthday's not at 11:59' 59" but she did. Many time i wanted to tell her that she is my girlfriend but because frighten of lost  her i didnt.
  Every thing was going good there was good response from her side too...he so one night i decided to propose her..but the very next moment i had decided to propose her..she texted me that her crush pavi had proposed her and she was very happy and so was i indeed(artificially)...i did'nt even know who the fuck pavi was

I had never tried to know her past ...whom she loves ..does she had a boyfriend...or any crush...this was my biggest mistake...
"I loved someone who loves someone else" ..if i had tried to know about her past i would be safe now not broken..

After then i never tried to contact her...deleted her from my memories which was difficult ..but i did...and also decided no more girl's in life ahead..and lived my as usual life....only until i discovered my hot neighbour.....(PHIR APNE MOHALLE MEIN AISHWARYA AAI)

...continues....
Yeh dil hai ki manta nahi

cmt u r views

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMARY OF THE ALCHEMIST

Selfless love

CRIME TO CONSTITUTIONAL